Flowers for Weddings
Here at Fuchsia Blooms we use as man blooms as possible locally grown on our plot in Hampshire. As a flower-farmer-florist we sow, grow, condition and arrange a wide variety of seasonal blooms. Because our flowers are locally grown and do not spend large amounts of time being flown around the world . This means that they are beautifully scented and we also use lots wild & gathered ingredients and speciality blooms. We incorporate herbs such as Rosemary, Lavender and Mint to delight your senses and complement the floral perfumes.
Seasonality & sustainability
Straight from the plot we pick the best flowers from the field on the day to match your wedding theme, and the time of year you get married will dictate the flowers available. You can get in touch with us to receive our seasonal flower guide.
We don't use any chemicals in our field or any floral foam in our arrangements. We recycle and re use as much as we can from plastic bottles to fruit punnets!
1. The first step is to fill in our contact form, and we will check that we have availability for your date. We will send you our standard price guide and seasonal flower availability.
2. You will then need to send over as many details as you can, your wishlist, budget and LOTS of inspiration. A few photos of the styles you love and colours you are thinking of - the more inspiration we have the more we can explore what really matters to you and your big day.
3.We can then setup a TEAMS call or phone consultation if we still need some more information from you. Otherwise we will prepare your floral quote which includes the inspiration images and a detailed breakdown of the cost of each element. This will be emailed over to you for consideration. If there are elements which you would like to change then we can do this for you. If there are elements which you are unsure of then we can note this down to revisit nearer the time. We don't need every last detail from you at this stage.
4. Once you are happy with the proposal we will send an invoice over which required a 20% deposit to secure the date in our calendar and order in any long leadtime items.
5. We will then add your flowers to our sowing and growing schedule so that we can ensure that we can have as many flowers as possible grown and cut from our own flower patch.
6. Eight weeks before your wedding date we will check in to confirm all of the final details and make any necessary changes. This is the point where you will then pay the final balance and we will start to prepare for your big day.
7. This is when all of the hard work and planning comes together into something truly magical. We usually start setting up from 8 am onwards, venue & requirements dependant. If the weather is particularly hot then we will plan around setting out outdoor items at the last min so that they can look as fresh as possible.
Pricing & Packages
Each wedding is individual and special so please let us know what kind of budget and event you have in mind. This will allow us to create something special without any hidden surprises. It will also allow us to make some alternative suggestions of your floral preferences are outside of your budget.
We can offer a range of options if you are not sure what you are looking for, from a small posy through to large floral installations. We do not have a minimum spend however there may be more constraints for smaller weddings.
We have a seasonal flowers list to help you with UK flower availability throughout the seasons, and a standard price list which is what we generally work from, we are happy to share this with you so that you can start thinking about your flowers & budget. You can request copies of this below.
We also have a handy wedding checklist so that you can think about the elements you will need
Bijoux Wedding Supply - No minimum order - If you are just looking for a bouquet and some boutonnieres we would be happy to make these for you and you can collect from our studio in North Baddesley.
Standard Wedding Service - Starting from £500, We provide seasonal flower info, full photo quotes, and a telephone consultation. On the day we set up flowers and can return the following day if needed to remove all hired pieces and florals ( Chargeable when needed) .
Full Service Weddings - Starting from £2000. We provide mood boards, seasonal flower boards, full detailed photo quotes, face to face consultation and venue visits. On the day we set up flowers, table & venue decor and stay around until after the ceremony if needed to move arrangements into secondary positions. We then return the following day to remove all hired pieces and florals.
Check out some of our Real Weddings
"The most incredible arrangements for our wedding"
Jon & Aliy
"Even the groom (not a "flower person") commented on how perfect his buttonhole was!"
Laura - Bride